Maps & Transportation
Information on the four area airports servicing Anaheim/OC, transportation options including rental cars, taxi service, airport shuttles, and public transportation and helpful maps to get you where you need to go.
Orange County Airport/John Wayne Airport (SNA)
Distance from ACC and the Disneyland Resort: 15 miles
- Services about 120 arrivals and departures per day to over 20 destinations
- Services international flights to Canada and Mexico
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Distance from ACC and the Disneyland Resort: 35 miles
- Over 1,500 arrivals and departures per day to over 90 destinations
- Services about 125 international arrivals per day
Long Beach Airport (LGB)
Distance from ACC andthe Disneyland Resort: 18 miles
- Services about 45 - 90 arrivals and departures daily to over 18 destinations
- Domestic flights only
LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT)
Distance from Anaheim Convention Center (ACC) and the Disneyland Resort: 36 miles
- About 60 flights flights per day to over 14 destinations
- Attraction & Shopping Shuttles
- Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART)
- Public Transportation
- Limousine Service
- Rental Cars
- Bike Nation
For visitors with special accessibility needs, Anaheim/Orange County has a variety of services and transportation information to assist in facilitating an enjoyable and hassle-free visit.
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Disneyland® Resort
- Honda Center
- John Wayne Airport
- Knott's Berry Farm® Theme Park
- LEGOLAND® California
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Orange County Fairgrounds
- San Diego Zoo - San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- SeaWorld® San Diego
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- Universal Studios Hollywood (click on ADA link)
For mobility scooter rentals, medical supply needs, and private ADA-compliant transportation, please contact any of the following companies who provide a number of accessible services.
Driving Like a Local
Anaheim/Orange County's central Southern California location makes it easily accessible by several major freeways. Planning to rent a car? Check out this list of local car rental locations.
New Changes Coming to the the Toll Roads: Cashless Starting May 14
For more information and great tools, refer to the Visitor Information section on the Toll Roads website.
Download Our Maps
Check out our interactive map.
Orange County covers a lot of ground, 798 square miles to be exact. We are one of the smaller counties in Southern California, but we are packed with a lot of fun, from a 42-mile coastline filled with some of the best beaches in California to a playground filled with a collection of world-class theme parks, entertainment offerings, shopping and dining experiences. We invite you to take it all in via the expansive freeways the roads less traveled or maybe even some fun off-roading in our rugged canyons. And since we are located in the center of Southern California day trips to LA or San Diego or our local mountains or wine regions are just minutes away.
Right-click and save as to download to your computer.