Maps & Transportation
Information on the four area airports servicing Anaheim/OC, transportation options including rental cars, taxi service, airport shuttles, and public transportation and helpful maps to get you where you need to go.
Distance from Anaheim Convention Center (ACC): 36 mi.
- # of flights/day: about 60
- # of non-stop flights/day: 14 destinations
- # of international flights/day: none other than Guadalajara
Distance from ACC: 18 miles
- # flights /day: About 90 - 45 arrivals and 45 departures daily - heavy Jet Blue
- # non stop flights/day: 18 destinations
- # international flights/day: None
Distance from ACC: 35 mi.
- # of flights/day: over 1500 -includes arrivals and departures
- # of non-stop flights/day: 90 destinations - about 800 flights
- # of international flights/day: About 125 international arrivals per day
Distance from ACC: 15mi.
- # of flights/day: About 120 arrivals per day, and about 120 departures
- # of non-stop flights/day: 20 destinations
- # of international flights/day: None (except seasonal to Cabo San Lucas and Guadalajara etc)
- Attraction & Shopping Shuttles
- Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART)
- Public Transportation
- Limousine Service
- Rental Cars
- Bike Nation
For visitors with special accessibility needs, Anaheim/Orange County has a variety of services and transportation information to assist in facilitating an enjoyable and hassle-free visit.
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Disneyland® Resort
- Honda Center
- John Wayne Airport
- Knott's Berry Farm® Theme Park
- LEGOLAND® California
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Orange County Fairgrounds
- San Diego Zoo - San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- SeaWorld® San Diego
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- Universal Studios Hollywood (click on ADA link)
For mobility scooter rentals, medical supply needs, and private ADA-compliant transportation, please contact any of the following companies who provide a number of accessible services.
Download Our Maps
Check out our interactive map.
Orange County covers a lot of ground, 798 square miles to be exact. We are one of the smaller counties in Southern California, but we are packed with a lot of fun, from a 42-mile coastline filled with some of the best beaches in California to a playground filled with a collection of world-class theme parks, entertainment offerings, shopping and dining experiences. We invite you to take it all in via the expansive freeways the roads less traveled or maybe even some fun off-roading in our rugged canyons. And since we are located in the center of Southern California day trips to LA or San Diego or our local mountains or wine regions are just minutes away.
Right-click and save as to download to your computer.